Original topic:

Samsung Update 😈😈

(Topic created on: 10-03-2018 04:32 PM)
Mohammadsaif
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
Why there is no android oreo update for samsung galaxy J7 pro As the oldest and cheapest Samsung mobile is getting update. I have purchased this mobile for 20k and it was launched in 2017 but it has no any oreo update as my friend purchased j7 prime in 2016 and now it runs in oreo and J7 Nxt is also getting update as it was launched oly for Rs 10k that is half of j7 pro price. Why you are doing such type of cheap activity? Do you want to lose your valuable and oldest customer?

Give me update as soon as possibe otherwise I will not Use samsung anymore.....!!
0 Likes
5 Comments
22pi7
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
price doesnt matters bro .....whatever the price be ...Samsung 'll give min 1 major update ......j7 pro oreo update is different many features will be added in that update ...due to some glitches in firmware update is on hold ...
0 Likes
Mohammadsaif
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
time does matter... It is not the way, we have puchased 20k priced mobile and there is no any update where as my frnd has purchased J7 NXT in 2017 in 10k and other one purchased j7 prime in 2016 in 15k they both have oreo update..
0 Likes
Jackie1982
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Hi Friends..

Please watch 4K resolution video of Sakleshpur trip which covers my visit to Kukke Subramanya, Bisle View Point,  Mallalli Falls and thrilling rides in Bisle Ghat...All videos are shot with my Note 9.. Please watch this video and click on like button and share the video if you like it.

Please subscribe my YouTube channel for all latest video updates

https://youtu.be/JxTcV9Y-FUI
0 Likes
22pi7
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Yeah..I agree with you......but do v want a update with full of bugs ????
instead of waiting is better .
do u knw 2nd major update is just for name sake by Samsung, in j7 prime nothing changed that v expected.
0 Likes
Badshalllllll
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
not update on my galaxy j7 Nxt
0 Likes