Original topic:

Samsung Sucks

(Topic created on: 11-19-2017 02:45 PM)
anki007
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
Brands like oppo vivo has the latest security patches. thats why people prefering these day oppo vivo over samsung. And the pathetic company i.e Samsung has the security patch of august.

Ab toa jaag jaao samsung walo. Otherwise samsung ki story bhi micromax wali hogi.
10 Comments
Moonie
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
all i want is the oreo and samsung experience version 9. then even if samsung forgets my j7 max then too i dont care but these samsung will give oreo next year when the oreo will become old. why samsung doesn't works fast!
0 Likes
satoshi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy J
seriously if you want Oreo that much buy a pixel cause no other phone in the world has Oreo till now and for the security patch of November they have started rolling that on devices cause A series 2017 got it
0 Likes
theragingbull
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
sony xz premium got oreo.if sony can give,why samsung is Latea
0 Likes
satoshi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy J
And stop comparing Samsung with those cheap Chinese brands that don't even give performance for the price they charge and overall top it up with their pathetic after sales service
0 Likes
satoshi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy J
ps exception of Xiaomi and one plus
0 Likes
Galaxy J
samsung must be boycotted by us.
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J
Seriously people choose oppo,Vivo because of updates. Pity on those people's who waste there money in these third class overpriced Chinese trash. BTW you should also buy one if you have that much hate with Samsung.
0 Likes
anki007
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
this quarter reports in India shows percentage of shares of Samsung and Xiaomi which is now equal.
I dont complain samsung for oreo update. But atleast provide security patches. We still using august security patch.
0 Likes
TechnoMaster
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
even if it gets to you.. what you gonna secure.. did you run reserve bank on it.. just post such idiotic request when actual breach will occur..