Original topic:

Samsung J7 Max is a sham for big money.

(Topic created on: 08-12-2017 12:36 AM)
Prasenjit
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
Samsung has been well known for it's jagged service in the mid rangers. But lately they have crossed the line by introducing the most horrible smartphone among the J series i.e. the Galaxy J7 Max. With the price point set as high as 18000 bucks which makes us believe it to be if not great but good in functionality and reliability is an utter deception. If this trend continues it's not long when the company loses half of it's loyal customers to other smartphone companies and trade deficit reaches a new high. I mean there are way better smartphones under this range which are faster, more reliable and with better functionality and features. Take the Moto G5 Plus for example. It's cheaper and crazy fast in it's performace which even includes NFC like features. I truly regret having bought the Galaxy J7 Max. Today the likes of samsung aren't what we knew in the past. It was the best smartphone company ever but now it solely relies on it's brand name. Let me mention the drawbacks on this device.

1. It lags pretty often when you play high-end games; drops frames as well. You can't even play asphalt in it's high graphic mode without dropping frames.

2. It doesn't include NFC in this price range whereas Moto G5 Plus does. That's a shame Samsung.

3. It is way too slow at loading pages on the internet browsers out there or on social networking apps.

4. Sometimes when you try taking pictures in the portrait mode, it saves them in landscapes.

5. It hasn't yet released the latest Nougat update.

6. The camera is yet another gimmick that let's you switch to a pro mode but allowing only minimal tweaks which you can even get in some low end smartphones. No shutter time option, no bokeh mode. Even has a serious focus issue on closer objects. The low light photos are a huge disappointment.

7. No screen mirroring.

8. Nothing sort of waterproof or dustproof.

9. Apps keep crashing and closing frequently.

10. At times the apps take forever to open.

11. If you're an audiophile or a music lover, you're gonna want to throw it away. It made the music sound like crap on my 2k priced senheiser earphones. They could've integrated the software with a better audio format setup like Dolby Atmos or Dolby Digital Plus to say the least.

12. It doesn't provide for fast charging or a type C port.

13. No backlit buttons which is very categorically imperative to smartphones under this price range.

14. No gorilla glass protection.

How many more do you need? I could go on and on and on. So will you go for this smartphone only by the brand flagship? Absolutely not. Samsung doesn't even care about it's mid range customers, they wouldn't even release the required updates for that matter because their smartphones somehow always sell in the market despite being another fraud in town. I'm really disappointed. And I quit you Samsung. I'm done with you. The Moto G5 Plus awaits for me.
14 Comments
PSGDelhi
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
👌👍
note10pilus
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
ri8
sanu252
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
fuck off..... ur value is nothing infront of Samsung - biggest electronics comapny of the world... pehle uss layak bano phir gyaan baatna.....and Samsung ne tmse zabardasti phone nhi kharidwaya tha 😂😂
0 Likes
Galaxy J
yes
0 Likes
Prasenjit
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Aa gaya Samsung ka ghus khor pravakta. Bhai dhang se English toh bol le, baad mein phone ki specialization kariyo.
0 Likes
sanu252
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
beta tu iss page se cut le.... aur chinese phone chala... samsung tere aukaad ki nahi hai... poor fellow
0 Likes
Prasenjit
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Samsung mere aukat ki ho ya na ho teri aukat toh chinese phones ki bhi nahin hai.
0 Likes
KaushikS
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
will still buy it! its a good phone nevertheless... i agree its not best but one will not regret like u for sure...
0 Likes
Prasenjit
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
That's upto you. My concern is to Samsung. One can either agree with my opinion or not. Depends upon one's consciousness and sense of equity.
0 Likes