Original topic:

Samsung Gear 360 and Samsung Galaxy J8 for a journalist

(Topic created on: 07-26-2019 10:03 PM)
Snehill
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J

Guys I am a photo journalist so I assume you know how important it is for photo journalists to capture and share at its earliest. I mean the whole world is dying to read/watch the news first and the whole media industry is dying to publish the same before anyone else does and hence the competition is over the top. Samsung Gear 360 allows me to caputre pics or vids and share them with easily. Although my Samsung J8 is not the latest addition to the ecosystem but I love it becasue it never lags, it never disappoints me. So here is my secret keeping well with my publisher and hence making a handsome amount of money on monthly basis. Guys if there is anyone who is using this ecosystem better than me, let me know how to make a better use of it because its already helping me with my living and I don't really think anyone is using it better than me. Anyways, I don't want to play a villain by not thanking Samsung so Thanks a lot Samsung for helping me with my job and living.#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

4 Comments
Amitpandey01
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
nice one..
0 Likes
MasudBD
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
great
0 Likes
Anujkant