Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy J7 4G

(Topic created on: 10-19-2021 12:07 PM)
Sam-Sung
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Hey Samsung Team. 
I have my first Device Samsung J7 4G. Only the the issues is 1.5 GB RAM. Due to Device getting HANG. That's why do not download too many apps. 
Can you please provide the Virtual 4 GB RAM for this my Old Device Samsung J7 4G via Software updates ? 
9 Comments
Tonoysarkar
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Your device is too old and it is out of update range so don't blame on samsung it is time to buy a new smartphone.
0 Likes
Sam-Sung
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Device is working and Very Good condition.
0 Likes
Tonoysarkar
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
It is not possible bro. If you want virtual ram root your phone (if you know how to root) and increase ram.
0 Likes
FARZI_69
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
I won't get virtual ram through updates bro ..
Ur device is on biannual and u will get 2 times a yr update with security patch and big fixes.

U can use 3rd party app
For virtual ram
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allakore.swapnoroot
0 Likes
Galaxy J
J7 series are jem but they r out of the league.
J7 Nxt User 😁
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Thats not possible bro, please upgrade to new device
0 Likes
adminkiller
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
I understand your concern bro you can download swapno root app or move your some app to SD card
0 Likes
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes