Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus Experience

(Topic created on: 08-07-2019 05:36 PM)
manasnarang1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
I have been using Samsung since 2010 and I have to say that Samsung has gained trust by providing reliable and safe devices throughout these years. I am currently using Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus and I bought this phone in the first week of February. I have to say that I am really impressed by the features it has to offer at such an attractive price point. Samsung knows how to put quality ingredients in a sandwich. The massive screen helps me see things clearly along with the battery backup, which is never ending in this mobile. Both front and back cameras click good quality photographs. Samsung really does care about the security of our phones. There are at least 4 types of security options you can choose from including the fingerprint scanner which is placed on lock button on the right side of the phone. The face id scanner works really fast both in day and night. To wrap up, I would say that this is really a great phone for everyday usage. I hope it helps you to buy with the eyes closed. :) 
Have a great day!
3 Comments
AhmedImran
Expert Level 1
Galaxy J
Best Phone.I Used Phone 2 Month Ago
manasnarang1
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
yes it is.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
Samsung is and will be always one of the most trusted brands.
0 Likes