I am using J7(2016) and here are few problems that need to be solve ASAP.
1. Fast draining battery after oreo update. If battery is below 60% ,I can't say how long it will last. It may drain in 5-10 mins. even I put into charge, I can see my battery percentage going down like seconds. (Pic-1 , 55% to 5% just in 7 mins,even I put into charge at 23%) . You need to fix this issue by your next update as this problem is faced by most of J7(2016) users after oreo update.
2. I can not swipe up notification panel in the lockscreen most of the times. You need to fix this into your next update.
3. RAM management is poor, phone becomes laggy when I use apps like - facebook, telegram, secure folder, mx player etc. Provide some RAM managing tools in this 2GB RAM device.
4. Remove all bloatware apps in your next update as Secure Folder itself takes more than 200MB without adding any extra app in it, We need space. And provide a complete uninstall option for the apps that are easily available in the playstore, like Microsoft apps.
5. Blue Light filter need to be install by your next update, as any third party filter apps can't overlay notification bar and notification panel as well in devices running on Oreo 8.0 and 8.1. It becomes iritating when I swipe down notification panel (filters don't work there).
6. Camera quality is poor after oreo, picture quality is reduced and colours in captured photos reduced as well. So fix this.
Samsung Developers, I request you to provide fix all above problems and provide essential features as well in your next update. Please provide it soon.
I am sending this as feedback also and recomending all J7(2016) users to send your phone problems as your feedback using samsung members app and comment here also.
do battery calibration... drain your battery below 10% and charge it until gets full charge. should be in charging 150mins..!follow this for a week and see if this problem still continues thn change battery..
mine phone is running fine after the update and I feel that the camera quality has improved after oreo update. I had factory resetted my phone after the update. Try doing factory reset and then see if the problem persists.