Original topic:

Samsun J7 Pro incoming calls getting delayed after Andoid Pie update

(Topic created on: 06-22-2019 02:36 PM)
sameer119
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Dear Samsung,

I have upgraded my Samsun J7 Pro from oreo to Andoid Pie with One UI.
I received this official OTA update and the setup was successful over wifi. Everything was running fine until i noticed this bug.
I tried to call on my mobile from different phoens. The result is same.
Incoming calls to my number are getting delayed by 7-10 seconds.

My mobile shows incoming call after 8 to 10 seconds.

I tried below things..
Customer care could not help by taking remote aceess.
They advise to start phone in safe mode.But still the same issue in safe mode.

Please spread this message to all .It would be great if Samsung release new update to fix this issue asap.

Thank you.
12 Comments
æmğ
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
DEAR SAMEER
As per your concern, i am facing this problem too after upgrading to pie. I have galaxy a7 2018.
I think we should report an error as feedback to samsung in mass, which could affect them so that they would do something about this.
sameer119
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Add hashtags to your reply so that this post will reach to maximum Samsung members. Samsung needs to quickly deliver new upgrade to fix this problem
0 Likes
AR999
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
dear Bro i am facing same problem after updating pie in my J7pro. pls help samsung care in this concern...
Galaxy J
factory reset your phone, everything will be fine after this.
sameer119
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Factory reset is not a solution to every problem or bug. Moreover it it will also erase all the data in phone. We will need to wait for next update. I am sure Samsung will roll it out soon.
profficial001
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
true factory reset is not a complete solution but it does solves some of the bugs!!
Galaxy J
@sameer119 if you want to wait then wait, because other users have done factory reset and now they are enjoying pie without any bug.
0 Likes
VSDevarakonda
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
I am not finding any lag as mentioned. Immediately after updating my J7Pro to pie I took a backup and did factory reset. Everything is performing normally.
profficial001
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
Intelligent guy!!