Original topic:

Samaung Galaxy j7 2016 hanging issue

(Topic created on: 06-12-2019 09:29 PM)
SUMANTADAS
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
My Samsung Galaxy j7 2016 is having some serious problems as it stared lagging a lot since 2 weeks. And i am sure that there must be some serious damage done over my Handset from Samsung's end. Please do fix my phone hanging problem asap and do remember that i have to spend some money to get the phone . So try to understand the value of every penny.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Ab1196
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
time to dump it, u too understand the value of every penny Samsung invests they switched to newer devices u too move on.
upgrade your device under exchange offer
0 Likes
nirmalcare
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Reset phone settings. You will feel fresh and lagless experience. I too feel lagging issue. First I think of factory resetting. I Just tried resetting the settings.
0 Likes
SUMANTADAS
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks my friend atleast you understood the matter and didn't insist the dirty monopoly business strategy of SAMSUNG by giving rubbish suggestion. Anyways my problem has been solved.🙂
0 Likes
nirmalcare
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
It's not samsung giving suggestions here Indeed they gives their customers a great platform to interact each other's. Some may misuse it. I am also using J7 2016. It's not a dump phone as they said. What it doesn't have is finger print sensor. For me this is enough for another 2 years as I bought it 3 years back. People buys phones with their hard earned money. Those who know value of money doesn't throw away their phones when another comes. Even though there are many phones in market, I trust samsung for its product and services.
0 Likes
SUMANTADAS
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
I agree with your every point
0 Likes
bhadanaji
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
Samsung galaxy j7 2015 is tooo lagging i want to get the solution?
0 Likes