Active Level 5

Samsung is not doing well by neglecting Galaxy J7 Max. All other J series are receiving updates  at regular interval. Peoples have purchased this device with exchange of higher money comparing to other J series devices. But they are being neglected to enjoy modern update version. I think the Samsung business authority should think about it. Because Samsung is loosing their goodwill. Peoples are eagerly waiting for a major update for their devices. 3 years already passed after Oreo update. But no any positive action from Samsung. 😯😯😯

6 Comments
Active Level 7
your device is not compatible for further upgrades...you will be getting only security updates in future.....technology changes rapidly ...older phones get obsolete

What idiotic words are you saying? According to you I should throw out my J7 Max into a dustbin? Which I bought for Rs. 17900 /- few a days ago. I could easily purchase within Rs. 10000/- which is a compatible device for android 9. Value for money. .is it not important to you? 17900 /-. Is it very cheap mobile phone ? 

Think about my words at your free time. Take care. Don't mind. 

Active Level 7
what idiotic words brother...its a true fact every 6 months there is a new phone which launches abs obviously old phones will depreciate in terms of price,software....so did I say you throw the phone into the dustbin....its a fact and you need to digest it...
Active Level 3
J7nxt has same hardware like J7(2016) but Samsung only gave android 9 update to J7nxt.
The same software can be installed in J7(2016).
It is not fare.
All other companies regularly give update to their devices
Active Level 3
It just negligence of Samsung workers
Active Level 7
I paid 50000/- for note3 in 2013 and now can I cry? ...its gone and over