Original topic:

SAMSUNG MEMBERS

(Topic created on: 06-24-2020 01:29 PM)
VIP00
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Kindly note my confusion issue. Few a days ago I was not being able to open SAMSUNG MEMBERS app. Not all times but very frequently this problem was being faced by me. After connecting CUSTOMER SUPPORT they adviced me to operate a FACTORY RESET removing my Google and Samsung accounts. I did it. Then my device was going on fine and I was being able to open SAMSUNG MEMBERS app very smoothly. In the mean time watching an advertisement on YOU TUBE  I disallowed all permissions for all apps as I understood from that advertisement that if I disallowed permissions on all apps my device could be run without hanging & heating. But after disallowing permissions I again was facing the same problem. I was not being able to open SAMSUNG MEMBERS app, even from PLAY STORE/GALAXY STORE which I was being able to open from PLAY STORE/GALAXY STORE at least before if not opened from HOME SCREEN. Then again I operate a FACTORY RESET removing my Google and Samsung accounts. I create a new Google as well as Samsung account. Now my device is running on fine condition and I can open now SAMSUNG MEMBERS app smoothly. Actually I just don't understand what's the fact. What's the releation between disallowing permissions and non opening SAMSUNG MEMBERS app? In this connection I am bringing attention to readers that at very first I visited a website and since then I was not being able to open SAMSUNG MEMBERS app. 
10 Comments
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
ok , you get it done my mobile repair with in one day . you can talk to samsung authority and get it done
0 Likes