VIP1HJK
Active Level 1
I was unable to open SAMSUNG MEMBERS app. After sending my feedback with error log file the CUSTOMER SUPPORT adviced me to delete GOOGLE as well as SAMSUNG ACCOUNT and then to put in FACTORY RESET. Now I can open SAMSUNG MEMBERS app smoothly. But here I can't find my profile as I have removed SAMSUNG ACCOUNT. Now my question is can I add my old Google as well as Samsung account now?
2 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you deleted your Google and Samsung account or you've just removed it from your phone?
As per advice of Samsung Customer Support I have removed my Google and Samsung accounts before operating FACTORY RESET. I was not being able to open SAMSUNG MEMBERS app. Following that advice I have done FACTORY RESET. And now I am able to open SAMSUNG MEMBERS app smoothly. Now my query is that can I get back my old Google account as well as Samsung account and whether any problem may again exist adding old Google as well as Samsung account?
In this connection I say that the Samsung Customer Support team adviced me to remove Google and Samsung accounts before operating FACTORY RESET and I just removed as per advice.