Original topic:

SAMSUNG J6 AND J8 oneui OPTIMISATION REVIEW🔥🔥🔥

(Topic created on: 04-13-2019 09:02 PM)
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy J
Well done Samsung.....one of my friend just flashed his Samsung Galaxy j6 & j8 with oneui firmware J600G and J800G 

And there is just one thing to say WOW. This device runs 10× faster than older ui i mean i can't compare it with my device which just runs on Experience ui....the ui is totally lag free and even its much better than A series device...Samsung had done a excellent job in terms of optimization...plz Samsung India plz provide us like that type of experience in Indian firmware too😅.....

DRAWBACKS-
•Samsung had just removed the autobrightness option from only J6
•They had not provided the Digital wellbeing for both these devices.
•There is tiny bit lag in the pie easter egg
•They had not given lift to wake feature

J6 one ui look-

THIS IS TAG IS BECAUSE EVERYONE COULD READ THE POST- J4 J4+ J6 J6+ J7 J8 A6 A6+ A7 A8 A9 S8 NOTE 8 S9 S9+ NOTE 9 S10 
11 Comments
Deepakj
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
very nice
0 Likes
Rishabhjainrj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
How do you uapdate your j6 in o e ui can you explain please
0 Likes
Rishabhjainrj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
How to download official framework
0 Likes
gunjanraj321
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
well if you are doing using odin then your got bricked ,so i suggest you to wait for ota update
0 Likes
Chairleg58
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Can you people stop doing that. Samsung is already taking much time to release the update and you people go on giving reviews. We also know how it works. Let us also experience and then let us give feedback together
0 Likes
Rishabhjainrj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
can you get pie update in your j6 ??
0 Likes
Rishabhjainrj
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
i have already update my j6 up to date the last update on my j6 is security upadate and it was came on 1st January 2019 and after this no update came in my j6
0 Likes
Chairleg58
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Yeah if I flash the firmware from other region which is totally not safe. Don't ever try that. You could find lots of videos on YouTube but I won't recommend that.
0 Likes
Chairleg58
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
I wrote to them 2 hours ago and there is still no reply. You have to know then.
0 Likes