Highlighted
Active Level 1
Is it Samsung Galaxy J250F getting Android Oreo update or Android Pie Update.....
 From Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 
15 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 8
Android oreo and pie is long gone since new updates of android 10 arrived ,
Normally before giving an new update they give the ongoing update to all eligible devices.
simply don't proceed to next update without completing previous update 😔
May be I'm wrong!
I just expressed my idea.
Highlighted
I asked for oreo or pie because my device is made on 2018...
I think it's old for Android 10 (Android Q).... If I can put Android Q Please tell me.... But can't ROOT my device
Highlighted
Yeah you should have got Android 10 ,😲 ,I mean some of the j series have got android 10 which were produced in 2018
Highlighted
Active Level 8
It's unfair those( j6 & j4 ) which were released on 2018 receive android 10 while you my friend haven't got what should have given to you a while ago!😠20201025_215100.jpgScreenshot_20201025-215013_Samsung Members.jpg
Highlighted
Specs are not enough to run Android 10.
Highlighted
But it isn't fair,they build a phone in 2018 without thinking of future updates, at least oreo,Besides I don't think they announced that those devices won't be eligible for future updates in marketing !
Highlighted
We cannot expect everything from a budget device. Main target is about to reduce the price. J and M series are budget devices while A is midrange and S, Note, Z are flagships.
Highlighted
With some exceptional J series phones like j6 and j4
Highlighted
Yes. They are getting updates. Because their speciations are enough to run Android 10. But they haven't got gyroscope sensor and some other features (screen recorder).