Original topic:

Review of Samsung and J7 max after 1 & 1/2 yrs of usage

(Topic created on: 01-20-2019 11:08 AM)
kaustubh7592
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy J
I am using j7 max for about 1 & 1/2 yrs now, before starting lets check out the key specs of this phone..

08ac36c8-e60b-4242-ae6f-35141cc0c87d.jpg

f1436f1b-703e-40db-ad0b-0117f500365c.jpg

Now after using for such a long time i would like to review both the Samsung's service and also the phone. 

Review for phone 

Pros:- 
1) Superior build quality compared to other mid range devices of other brands, sturdy and can fit in hands properly even of the huge display.
2) Rear 13mp shooter is good.
3) Speaker is loud, sound quality is better.
4) display is of perfect quality.
5) talking about the Samsung ui, i was firstly using redmi device but after using samsung i am in love with ui with all the necessary features just little bit laggy, but now samsung has provided an update of oreo which is also good.
6) Smart glow feature is the one which i like very most.

Cons:-
1) the big con of this devive is the mediatek chipset, Samsung should have given there Exynos processor or some Snapdragon processor which would be very better in terms of performance.
2) gaming is not so good.
3) front camera should have been given some software updates and increase the quality of the image.
4) there is no feature of slow motion and time lapse which is included in many mid range devices it should be provided by Samsung.
5) Battery backup is not good at all, it drains like it has 2000mah battery or less than that and takes a lot of time to charge.

Talking about the service given by Samsung i would like to say Samsung is way better than many other companies in the market in terms of customer service. Other brands do not respond to the customer feedback or queries.
But there is also a problem with the service centre,  the vibration of my device is not working properly and i had gone to service center where the part was not available and they didn't give me proper service and also they were arrogant they said that i have to keep my phone with them for a week😡 means for what reason on the earth just to order the part from Samsung i have to keep my phone for a week, i said them you order the part and then i will come and change it, but no they were arrogant and just said no we will not do.
0 Likes
1 Comment
sanju1996
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
After oreo update camara problem suru ho gaya picture Quality very poor so much brightness totally poor quality picture
0 Likes