Original topic:

Regarding un-pleasant performance of Galaxy J7 Max

(Topic created on: 09-12-2019 11:33 AM)
NPJ
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Hello Friends,

I am very upset after the confirmation that my galaxy j7 max doesn't have any update regarding android pie+ UI one. Also no hope for this model bcoz of its processor, Mediatek processor.

Hence I decided to buy new galaxy mobile. Now this ti.e my budget is up to & above 1 lakhs. I searched for galaxy s10+. Bit further compared this variant with one plus 7 pro, Apple iPhone X, XR, XS & XS max.
At last I satisfied with Apple iPhone XS max, sorry to say that galaxy s10+ is no where near to it. Again in few days one upgrade from Apple will be available as iOS 13.

Sorry to once again that samsung team is lazy to work on their existing models & only show-off with launching their new models with only increasing prices. See here I increased my expectations with increased budget & what solution I found is that to choose iPhone instead of one plus or samsung galaxy models.

So all galaxy j7 max users it's time to upgrade your phone, see now the exchange rate of this model on Amazon, flipkart is only up to 3500. If you wait further, the prices defenately falls down. Exchange your model with any brand one plus, apple, mi, real me, Asus or you may exchange with samsung middle range models.

Have a nice day friends.

Regards.
1 Comment
surajjangir
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
nice post
0 Likes