Original topic:

Provide Solution for Slow Charging in J7 2016 and Prime after Nougat update.

(Topic created on: 09-22-2017 07:26 PM)
Enigma
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
Hello!

After updating to Android Nougat, Galaxy J7 2016 and J7 Prime users are facing slow charging, especially after 80%.

There are so many posts regarding this but why Samsung is not caring to solve it or even let us know that they have acknowledged the issue?
12 Comments
JNLilhare
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Bro, this is my story..😐😑ff820e47-dc3a-4fd3-a79e-96e01617ab6e.jpg
0 Likes
Enigma
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Yeah, it became extremely slow after update. No idea why Samsung is still ignoring this issue.
0 Likes
JNLilhare
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
This is just after half hours..
Only 6% charge in 30 min... WTF ???? 😈😡😳60afdb5c-819f-4bf5-9ca3-5e512b63d104.jpg
JNLilhare
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
I dont know why Samsung made this application ??? Samsung isnt hearing to our problems..😐😈
Enigma
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
True. They did not cared to tell that they are aware of it. Probably, they are ignoring only.
JNLilhare
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Samsung Members app is just a part of marketing policy of company..😡
Trump
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Strange! So many people are facing battery charging issues. For me, time has increased a bit but not that much (J7-2016, previously took ~1.45 hours... Now take 2 - 2.15 hrs)
SSNX9529
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
I have been reporting this issue since May, Samsung least bothered. After nougat and recent 20mb update on my J7 Prime, battery draining even faster and charging taking 6hours now. Before it was taking 4.5hours. When i bought it, it was 2hours to full charge.
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
"""Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1116006
. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. ""
"