Original topic:

Pros Of Samsung J6 after update to android 9😘

(Topic created on: 04-21-2019 05:46 PM)
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy J
After usage of Samsung Galaxy j6 with oneui for 3 days i found many great things mentioned below:-

•The first and the most impressive is
Ui is harshly effected i mean its too fluid....i think its more better than experience ui...for this device and its better than other A series specially(A7 and A9) and may be its due to its 720p dispaly

•In oneui there is already a special feature called night mode which looks great in super amoled display and also good for battery backup

•After 2 days of usage i found that its face unlock is working too fast...and even better than its fingerprint sensor....I think it uses some of its AI features to create a perfect image of your face to work perfectly

•The adaptive brightness.....whose animations are great and working well and better than experience ui

•And at last the camera👌.....decent enough...but the images are too sharp...but the HDR works great...and one most impressive that only Samsung S10 and J6 had a dedicated night mode....may be both works differently...i like this feature

Have a look with HDR
THIS IS TAG IS BECAUSE EVERYONE COULD READ THE POST- J4 J4+ J6 J6+ J7 J8 A6 A6+ A7 A8 A9 S8 NOTE 8 S9 S9+ NOTE 9 S10
Comment down your favorite feature...
6 Comments
Galaxy J
what j6 has night mood camera?
0 Likes
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy J
screenshots?
0 Likes
Hualngo
Active Level 8