Original topic:

Pie Update

(Topic created on: 04-20-2019 09:18 PM)
Shoubhikdey1234
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
I thought that Samsung Is Just Make themselves Better By launching their mid ranger phones But what is the benefit of launching phones if we didnt get updates in pie update notice section it is showing that for j4 plus itz in april 19 bt see they are going late plz plz samsung push updates dont be so late

0 Likes
8 Comments
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
April '19 means April 2019. how are they late? there is still 10 days left
0 Likes
Galaxy J
i am agreeing by your terms is anyone gives gurantee that within 10 days i can get the pie
0 Likes
Galaxy J
by the way which model r u using and did u get the pie
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
I'm using m20 which will receive the pie update in August. and I'm waiting patiently. also I'm happy and satisfied with the oreo right now because it's still Samsung experience (much better than stock android and other companies UI).

And about your phone, why do you think it won't receive the update? I must say it is not easy to create a firmware. Also they're testing the pie which is required so that it'll run stable without any issues.
dani707
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
I got update yesterday for one ui n pie
0 Likes
Galaxy J
which model
0 Likes
Galaxy J
bt punit verma u said stock android is not that better bt stock android is the best ui then ios ui
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
why is it best. It has nothing and looks ugly whereas Samsung has customized the whole UI. And even Google is copying Samsung UI features to stock android. Samsung has released night mode already in pie way ahead of other companies and Google's gonna release the night mode in android Q.
0 Likes