Original topic:

OREO UPDATE || SAMSUNG J7 PRIME

(Topic created on: 09-29-2018 01:27 AM)
impkbhunia
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Pro's and con's of Samsung j7 Prime Oreo update (my opinion)
* PRO'S *

》Brand new look & feel with new UX experience and new Samsung Experience v9.5 comes with some extra features.

》gestures and animations are newly introduced in the budget samsung series. Before,it was for only the premium Samsung phones.

》camera has been optimised and image processing improved. 

》CPU usage and Performance improved a lot. Optimises background apps and gives better multitasking than Nougat.

》The only cons of j7 prime that was pushed the phone's review downstairs. That's the Fingerprint sensor, of which performance hasn't  been improved in Nougat now it's pretty much optimised.

》The key feature of the update and makes the update more impressive is The Samsung Keyboard with lot of new features like gif image and updated sticker and the main part is the regional language keyboard.

》notification panel is redesigned and more user friendly.

》settings is re-organised. And the Biometric section added separately. 

》battery backup is good. It's okay

》there are many pro's in this update that I'll give you onwards.

* CON'S *

》Battery charging is a bit slower than previous.

》Gaming is not improved so far as it everybody wished. Lagging so much

》lock screen clock design is good but problem with some themes.

》many themes still there in the theme store is not acceptable with the UI

○● OVERALL OPINION ●○

Samsung tried to It's existing customer make happy. As I'm very impressed with this. Thanks for reading........ regards- Pijushkanti 🤗
5 Comments
Ank007007
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
I am having problem with icon frames on some google apps...not being able to remove it with other icon packs...is this an issue with oreo?
0 Likes
Rahulsavate
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
nothing new
0 Likes
Anuragraj17
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
i don't have any update bhai please help
0 Likes
Anuragraj17
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
what to do
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Community and for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect. Great you liked It!!
Regarding battery and gaming performance please provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes