Original topic:

ONE UI SOFTWARE UPDATE FOR J7 MAX

(Topic created on: 01-16-2021 03:57 PM)
Gorgeously
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
Why J7 max not getting software update. Whenever, I says to samsung supports they says only that sir be patience. Our, developers team working on it tirelessly. But, till when? We're waiting from a very long time. Please provide us the One UI software update like others. Samsung this is not fair. I want to take action against this. Otherwise, provide us One ui as soon as possible. We can't wait more than before. And, always you're first priority is provide us software updates. And, you know samsung. This is not 2018. this 2021.ok. We are waiting from 2019.
5 Comments
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J
J7 max is powered by a mediatek chipset which is not compatible for oneui update that's why Samsung only provides pie update for J7 pro not max.Apart from that one ui update schedule gone a long time ago. Samsung is not role back any major update
0 Likes
Gorgeously
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
I don't believe on you. Ok. So, stay away from me.
0 Likes
JenniferSamS
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Hi,
As per your concern i looked for possible resolution for this and i have to tell you that the device is about out of support which means your device will receive maybe a last security update this year and will be no longer supported by Samsung for further updates, best you can do is replace it by new mid range device provided by Samsung that might help.

Regards
JenniferSams
0 Likes
Gorgeously
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
I don't know. Who r you. And, I don't believe on you. So, Stay away from me. Ok. And, this is gd for you.
0 Likes
QUIVER
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
i am user of j7max for last 4 yrs so i dont think this divice will rec any frthr update sa this divice is out of date i suggest u to go for samsung m sers divice those are midrange with good feature
0 Likes