Original topic:

Nougat update for Samsung j7 2015

(Topic created on: 09-16-2017 10:24 PM)
JinceVFrancis
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy J
Hi., since last 4 months i found lot of questions regarding Samsung Galaxy J7 2015 nougat Software update is available or not.. in all of this type of questions getting the same answer. already planned for the concern Samsung device... so we want to know when its getting..or its cancelled or not ..we need a clear answer.. because if you are unable to provide software update need to change my mobile.. so please don't copy paste like j7 16 got, on next got , c9 pro got..and we are planned for the concern Samsung device bla bla blaa...
10 Comments
Pankaj22
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
yaa they forget 1st ever mid range success phone for Samsung ....
it's J7 15
JinceVFrancis
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
yes you are right
JinceVFrancis
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
yes bro
0 Likes
RISBUD
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
that is true.
0 Likes
Valli12
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
How i can upgrade my software nougat j7 2016
0 Likes
JinceVFrancis
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
yes you can upgrade.because Nougat update is available for j7 2016 ..we are taking about j7 2015.
0 Likes
rajindersingh
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
visit at exclisive store
0 Likes
JinceVFrancis
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
go to settings about software update, or use Samsung kiees in pc, or use Samsung smart switch..
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices. Nougat is already planned for the concern Samsung devices soon these are going to receive a nougat update.
0 Likes