Original topic:

Network problem with jio after Samsung one ui update

(Topic created on: 07-27-2019 12:00 PM)
Anktv123
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
My device name is Samsung Galaxy j7 duo. Today I can update my J7 duo smartphone softwear.I will recive Android pie. I complete this upgrade by Home wifi network .After I see that my jio sim Mobile data is active but it do not working .when I try  call someone It show mobile network is not registered I do not able to access my jio Mobile data and Internet.After I go to the mobile setting and go the Network operator .I chose the search automatically option .But I do not fix the problem. After I notice that emergency call show in jio 4G 4G position. I have a Bsnl sim card in this mobile .I see the Bsnl sim card is working properly .It able replace the call .But the jio is not able place the call. Then I decide to power off my smartphone.I change the position of my both sim card .But the problem is not fix. Please help me. What should do in this situation?.Please kindly help me .
0 Likes
3 Comments
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
test your Jio sim in other 4G VoLTE capable handset

if it works than

switch on your samsung , insert Jio sim only to slot 1.

than dial *#272*Device IMEI#  and you will see a menu with sales code as INS and below that select INS csc code and click install

remeber to backup your device . it will roll back and reinstall your CSC codes for the network

after preconfigured do select LTE only for Jio and if there is Enhanced calling option available than activate that from connection settings or from phone dialer settings

below is the screenshot

0 Likes
priyanka2
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
shut up
0 Likes
Sanjaycharan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
Jio की network issue हैं क्या
0 Likes