Original topic:

My Knox Termination Date

(Topic created on: 11-15-2017 03:10 PM)
Praveen_Kumar1
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy J
Thank you for using My Knox.

As previously announced, we will end support for My Knox on December 19, 2017. You will not be able to download My Knox from any app store after the end-of-service date.

You may use My Knox on your mobile until you uninstall the application. However, you will be unable to log in to the My Knox portal to remotely manage your device (e.g., to reset your My Knox password or unlock My Knox).

If you have a mobile that runs the Android N OS, we recommend transferring your private data in My Knox to Secure Folder*, available from the Google Play store, Galaxy Apps, or preinstalled on new Samsung mobile devices such as the Galaxy Note 8. We also recommend backing up your My Knox data first, and restoring the data after you set up Secure Folder.

To back up My Knox data, go to My Knox Settings > Backup and restore > Back up My Knox data. Please note that a Samsung account is required to use the My Knox backup and restore feature.

If your mobile does not support Secure Folder, then please back up the data outside of My Knox (e.g., using the Move to Personal mode feature).

For more information regarding My Knox termination, please visit My Knox FAQ .

We hope you have enjoyed your experience with My Knox. Samsung is committed to continuous innovation to provide you with the highest quality products and services.

* The availability of Secure Folder varies, depending on region and carrier, even for N OS devices.

Sincerely,
The Samsung My Knox Team

7635a21e-4354-485c-b073-592f566bea6f.jpg
1 Comment
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for sharing information with Samsung community!! Keep posting. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes