Original topic:

Making fool to customer

(Topic created on: 05-18-2018 06:03 AM)
MohammedOmer
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
WASTE company samsung u idiot u just making ur customer fool its better to use another brand mobile samsung never update there software on time no new feature in phone at same price another brand giving stock android and many features better hardware performance its better to use another brand ....
NOKIA came very late to android market but its giving update on time and best hardware performance xiaomi is a china brand even it give better performance but samsung waste in performance,update, at the price of 22000/- phone they not even give portrait mode I'm using Galaxy J7 pro it get too late updates
waste samsung now you are down in market NOKIA OPPO XIAOMI such phones are beating you; You are finally got down, i request to the company tell your technical department to improve your performance either you definitely go down
5 Comments
Rsreddy
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
it's correct
0 Likes
ahasan
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Samsung makes dabba phone for their customers.....laggy device....why people buy samsung? ....i have j7 prime .....which preference makes me angry compare to other brand in this same price. they fool us,high price...low quality phone made by samsung.
0 Likes
thelegend
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
well said bro
0 Likes
smvp05
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
there was a time when samsung was on top and now it is also on top but from bottom .
earlier it was top brand and now it is also top brand .
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Samsung is trash..... very upset about pathetic update policy of BS Samsung.....
the piece of $hit won't update to oreo..... never buy Samsung devices
0 Likes