Original topic:

Lag lag everywhere..........

(Topic created on: 05-22-2018 10:46 PM)
spiderpool
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Hello Samsung, everyone knows that you are one of the leading brands in the "ANDROID UNIVERSE " hence you should always give the best to your customers..........I bought the best midranged Samsung phone the J7 Pro I've been using it since 1 month but you guys are only giving small updates without any optimisations try to improve your Experience UI it's so laggy man and if you guys can't do that go for stock android like Pixel or OnePlus many will love it I mean why do you guys pre install Facebook,Microsoft apps and some of your Samsung apps like Galaxy Apps,E-mail and so on..........these apps are available on the Play Store then why do you guys need to pre install it........these makes this phone laggy........try to understand please.......and please give Oreo Update in the J7 Pro with optimisation.
0 Likes
3 Comments
me13
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
please give an oreo update
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We really apologize for the slow performance of the device. The device performance can be improved by clearing the device RAM and keeping the internal storage free. Please provide logs within 15 minutes of performance issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports), which will help us to analyze the issue and provide exact resolution. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
spiderpool
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
But I always use a micro SD card for which my internal storage is upto 50.3 GB left.........actually the problem is in the software try to improve that in the next update
0 Likes