Original topic:

J7 pro Camera reviews. Specs seems good but not good in Reality.

(Topic created on: 01-07-2018 11:20 AM)
KatZee
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Despite good aperture f1.7, J7 pro fails to deliver good photos with both camera.
For Rear camera the photos in sunlights are just ok..
It looks nice the overall but when you zoom the pic almost all objects are Blurry. No any sharpnes in object(s) when photo is zoomed. The rear Camera performs worst in night photos and even indoor light photos. In indoor pics whether it is day or night, the photos lacks details and no any sharpness in pics. And despite f1.7 aperture camera fails to capture more light and there are always noisy and worst photos at night.
Front camera only performs good when in sunlight. Otherwise it is worst for indoor or night selfie. There aren't any sign of good selfies in indoor and night.
The front camera focus is too limited and the focus is too near. So when someone extends his hands to take selfie, pics are always blurry and defocused in daylight, indoor and night conditions.
Cam also lacks OIS and bascis features like slow/fast motions. I hope update will fix some issues.
0 Likes
11 Comments
pravya
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
j7 pro camera is nice but not well good....Rear camera littaly good but picture was pixless after zoom...same in front camera....its a disapointed about camera all its ok....but price to high range....
0 Likes
KatZee
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Yeah I have mentioned same problems in my reviews above. if samsung fix this bugs by providing some software update, I would be greatful and if these all gets fixed then price won't be a problem for this premium budget phone.
0 Likes
ranjeet1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
http://champcash.com/1703920
0 Likes
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J
Please don't hope coz OIS is a hardware feature and also j7 processor isn't capable of recording slo-mo videos so not possible.
0 Likes
KatZee
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
yeah true
0 Likes
AfzalSheik
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
j7 pro camera not good low light sirf naam ka diya aperture f1.7
0 Likes
KatZee
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Correct
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
We appreciate your inestimable suggestion. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
We would like to inform you that OIS is a hardware feature and can not be available with any update.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
KatZee
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
yeah I know that OIS is not a software feature but a new update may fix other camera bugs and problems along with many other bugs in software side out of camera i.e. other issues in phone.
0 Likes