Original topic:

J7 max users cheated by samsung

(Topic created on: 02-10-2019 10:02 PM)
NileshBhojani
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
J7 max users waited for oreo update for 3 months....
And when it has arrived, it has very serious issue of battery draining, and other minor issues...

Dear samsung, if you can't solve the problem of draining battery please give us an option to roll back to previous android version.
I dont want oreo, I want my old J7 max back whose battery used to last whole day.

The battery life has reduced to almost one third.
And when battery reaches 20%, it lasts hardly 1 hour if the screen is off.

After 15% battery very quickly drops to 0%.

If you will continue cheating your customers like this, people will move to other brands like Redmi, vivo etc.

From the experience of J7 Max, it is clear that 90% of j7 max will never buy samsung mobile again.

I know that you are not going to take any action on this issue,

Whenever any J7max user complains about battery draining issue, Samsung team has only one readymade reply...

👇👇👇👇👇👇
Thank you for sharing your concern. We apologize for the battery issue facing in the device. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/

17 Comments
divyansh54
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
some time it occurs in my phone also
0 Likes
NilomiShah
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
yess really
0 Likes
saiyajin
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
I am using an on max device. After the update, I too am facing the battery drain issue. This is so annoying. The phone doesn't get into deep sleep at all. Let's all hope Samsung releases an update soon.
0 Likes
RP21
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
me also facing same issue on my on max
loveraj
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
while video calling camera is not clearly is not coming
0 Likes
AdhyanRajawat
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
one thins is also there its battery during during night....battery gets drain itself during night without any usage
0 Likes
moutuli
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
they should provide fota updates to fix the bug
0 Likes
DipakD
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Please do factory reset.. It will solve most of the issues.
After factory reset.. Had a excellent experience
0 Likes
NileshBhojani
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
factory reset is not improving battery performance.
0 Likes