Original topic:

J7 duo battery problem

(Topic created on: 06-22-2020 09:56 AM)
ayushgkale
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
I got security patch update for my J7 duo,
(The update file is upto 102 MB and security patch date is 1 may 2020) 
After completed these update my phones battery becomes very fast drain,
These problem shows after completed that update so plz fix it very well.
7 Comments
Galaxy J
Same problem dude!! Battery draining too fast (40% - 1%)
ayushgkale
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
yes bro
Galaxy J
Bro..,Say ur Android version & Samsung experienced version
0 Likes
ayushgkale
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
android version 9 pie
and One UI 1.1
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps so you can diagnose your problem yourself instead of visiting to the service center.                                                                  Step (1):Perform Battery Optimisation. Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory.                                  Step(2):Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC, etc a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.      Step (3):Kindly check whether the mobile network fluctuates frequently or network signal is low in your area. In both cases, the battery will drain considerably fast. Step(4):Reduce display brightness level. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn on the Auto-brightness option if available. Step(5):Adjust screen timeout settings. Go to Settings > Display > Screen timeout > minimum screen timeout.      Step(6):Update apps. Kindly check which application is or interface is using more battery from device care. And try to update the app or avoid using that app.               Step (7):Close background running apps. Tap on recent key and close the background running application.                        Step(8):Turn off auto-sync of e-mails, app data, etc. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn off the auto-sync option. Step(9):Check device in safe mode: Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key. Exit safe mode: Restart the device.        Step(10): Try your device in safe mode.           As you were facing battery drainage issue in your device, I have provided you some basic trouble shooting steps and your concern has been resolved.                          "If the problem is solved click the three dots & click solution".
ayushgkale
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
i already done that some steps
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes