Original topic:

J7 Prime Pie Update

(Topic created on: 12-22-2019 10:35 PM)
Linush98
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Dear Samsung managers and Engineers, we are so pleased to have Samsung as friend in our lives, please care about our request and provide J7 Prime Pie Android update. Samsung is realy Great and specially J7 Prime model is realy one of the best handsets Samsung made in last efew years so kindly ask you to complete your masterpiece! We all are waiting for good news from you. God bless you Dear Samsung Electronics team. Hamid Bahremand from Iran.
11 Comments
Naddy
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
hello friend
i am also a current user of j7 prime
but actually the problem is with the hardware of j7 prime which is too old and pie is the newest which needs some enhanced hardware which somewhat lags on j7 prime
i also feel bad for that
but it is truth
but dont worry
you are having 8.1 oreo
which is also good
and will revieve the security patches regularly
Linush98
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Thanks alot
0 Likes
Sabarii
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
j7 nxt is also the same exynos 7870 but pie update comes for j7 nxt,but no pie update for j7 prime why..?
0 Likes
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 1
Galaxy J
Since it’s a 3 year old phone, it has already got its share of 2 major OS updates (as per the general software update policy). it Will get regular security updates. Thankew for your interest in sansung
Sabarii
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Ok Its 3Year Old Phone But I am Buy On 2018 Feb,But Your Give Only One Major Updates
Galaxy J
Unfortunately,J7 Prime Recieved its 2 Major Updates so it wont be updated to Pie/9.0.
But You Will Continue To Receive Secuirty Patches.
Sabarii
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
No,Majority they Have Only One Major Updates,J7 Prime Very Good Mobile Handset Ever,We Also Interested on pie because After Pie Update J7 Prime Very Very Smooth And Better So That Reason We are Interesred For J7 Prime Pie Updatessssssss
Galaxy J
J7 was Launched With 6.0 And Was Updated Till 8.1
Also It Is Not Possible To Update Device Due to Hardware Limitations.
But You Could Try Out Other Methods.
SUREJSJ
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
But let us hope that among all the device having OS LESS Andrloid 8.1, this device will continue to work as it is today and will not die prematurely as happened in past with many device and support from Androi will continue for long.