Original topic:

J7 Prime Dec. 2017 Update Changes

(Topic created on: 12-09-2017 11:15 AM)
ExynosBoy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Now I can see everyone being pissed about not receiving anything new from the 219 mb update that was released yesterday. However as far I can see its not entirely a waste. The update isn't much but I noticed 3 changes to be exact.

1) There is a change in the camera and this one is really good. The autofocus used to be really bad now they've fixed that with something called Auto Focus lock. Hence pictures will have a high quality to it as well as no more blurry pictures.

2) This one is comparatively minor as there is a change in the messages app, they've simply added contacts menu in the messages app as well.

3) The battery is draining so fast now and i believe this is major. I havent checked about the the speed of the charging, ill let you know soon.

So far these were the changes i noticed, if there are more I'll let you guys know.
* Guys who go on about not receiving oreo, please shut up, 1) you dont know the difficulty of programming an os. 2) If you wanted regular updates go spend money on 30k plus phones to get updates.

* It is highly unlikely that j7 prime will get Bixby, even if we do we wont get all the features.

* Oreo update will most probably be out for mid range samsung phones only by April-June next year.

* Dont download custom roms some guys put up here, unless you want to screw your phone over.

* If problem of battery drain still persists try a factory reset and guys try to use only trusted applications. Even google playstore has apps that can cause problems for your phone.

NOTE : For guys who badmouth samsung, you might all be going on about Xiaomi and Nokia giving out regular updates. Well for your info, xiaomi phones don't do **** after 2 years. Samsung phones have a better lifespan and updates aren't everything. Complaining isn't going to get you anything.

**This is what I noticed, im sure there maybe mistakes, feel free to point them out but there's no reason to be an ass about it.**
13 Comments
nickj7prime
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
1) is totally wrong.. Auto Focus Lock was always there, you were dumb, you didn't find it.

This post is useless..
The update was just a troll
ExynosBoy
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Ah is that so?? 😂 sorry sorry, my bad 😅😂
0 Likes
nickj7prime
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
bhai sabhi phone ko auto focus lock hota h..Marshmallow mein b tha..& I am tired of updates! even on my S8! nothing new! nothing cool!

soon I'll buy an iPhone or iPad Pro & be out of this misery!
0 Likes
ExynosBoy
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
True idk why changing the messages app was necessary and really man i didnt have auto focus lock till now 😓
0 Likes
Ashu10223
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
brightness level always remains at high..
0 Likes
ExynosBoy
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Just lock and unlock your phone.
0 Likes
ವ_ರ_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
yes even i am also facing same problem
0 Likes
Ashu10223
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
I just reboot it. it solve the issue
0 Likes
Adi0001
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
i noticed an option named "important call" and new calling options during a call..