Original topic:

J7 PRIME NOUGAT 7.0 UPDATE- PRO'S AND CON'S

(Topic created on: 09-10-2017 01:39 PM)
impkbhunia
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy J
Pro's and con's of samsung j7 prime nougat update (my opinion)
* PRO'S *
》Brand new look & feel with new Ux experience and new Samsung touchwiz home and widget.
》Fully customisable The look and feel with Samsung's theme store. Now the wallpapers and icons are applicable like manual themes.
》gestures and animations are newly introduced in the budget samsung series. Before,it was for only the premium Samsung phones.
》camera UI has changed a lot. Added stickers and effects are newly formed with the camera. HDR mode is far better than before
》samsung dual massenger is one of the feature of the nougat update. It does the work of parallel space.
》CPU usage and performance is far changed than marshmallow. Performance improved a lot.
》The only cons of j7 prime that was pushed the phone's review downstairs. That's the Fingerprint sensor, of which performance improved.
》The key feature of the update and makes the update more impressive is The multi window and split screen.
》notification panel is redesigned and more user friendly.
》settings is reorganised.
》battery backup is good.
》there are many pro's in this update that I'll give you onwards.
* CON'S *
》Battery charging is a bit slower than previous.
》Gaming is not improved so far as it everybody wished. Lagging so much
》lock screen clock design is good but problem with some themes.
》many themes still there in the theme store is not acceptable with the UI
○● OVERALL OPINION ●○
Samsung tried to It's existing customer make happy. As I'm very impressed with this. Thanks for reading........
PK
124 Comments
harshit9782
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
battery drains very fast
Adinem
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
friend please go to services centre and update your mobiles software...
pravo
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
r u heavy user.....bcoz of battery drain...after then battery performance very nice.
0 Likes
vamshi9497
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
yesss
0 Likes
Laleet
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J
truth
0 Likes
SUREJSJ
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
Apart from this there are some more application of samsung are also made available to device with Naught just explore it you will be more happy to have it.
0 Likes
Ramprasadm1986
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
volte not working any more
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Mera v VoLTE nahi kam kar raha tha... Reliance store se free me SIM Replacement karna para tha, sim problem tha jo Nougat me support nahi kar raha tha.
0 Likes
papu
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
for me gaming improve..it does not lag anymore due to decrease from 1080p to 720p
0 Likes