J7 Max , Prime ans On NXT

(Topic created on: 09-29-2019 06:38 PM)
xdgone
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy J
Remember 

Pie Update schedule has been completed and END

so J7Max , J7 prime , on NXT , those users making hue and cry about OS update to pie should remember that samsung pie update schedule list since beginning clearly said NO for these devices 

Refer to PIE UPDATE SCHEDULE AND DEVICE LIST in notices section 

Only one model probably going to get pie os , but j7 max , j7 prime and on NXT is not that device

So stop making hue and cry for pie update
11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
s7 also crying
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
useless thing to say OS update , either 2 year support pr 2 OS update , clear and loud . no excuses . even google made it clear that only 2 year maximum or 2 OS update or both
0 Likes
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
I don't think a lot of S7 owners said so
there are a lot of posts about the j7 prime j7 max and On Nxt, I do think they should've updated the j7 max and they should increase the flagships to 3 major updates like Google and 1+ do
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
google reverses the policy they restricted to 2 years plan ... and for me Android Phones are just a CRAP . ..

why ??

1. Androids are using now a days all iOS features NO UNIQUENESS
SUREJSJ
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
That means how many update you get in 2 year is matter of luck and one must buy a device which is recently released with new OS on horizone.
0 Likes
SUREJSJ
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
Refer to the similarity betweem M10 and J7 Prime.....
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Android os needs to clear some model certification prior to update from variois agencies like Google , wifi alliance etc , these hardware specification dont matters
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
lol , one B U TT hurt spotted.. i do own 5 samsung show rooms and one sales region ... now look after your CRAP COMMENT
0 Likes
Swapnava
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Which model will get the Pie upgrade? As you said only one model probably going to get Pie OS, if J7 Prime, J7 Max and On Nxt is not that device.