Original topic:

J7 2016 Update on 31.1.2018

(Topic created on: 02-02-2018 09:14 AM)
AmitSarkar
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
Thanks for this updated. Fixed Charging error. Its now charging first.

Waiting for Oreo Update!!

Please comment yours. 894fddb0-5024-4425-a547-751c2e3f3b9b.jpg
0 Likes
11 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
"Thank you for sharing your concern. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology along with great features. However, updates are released through FOTA in waves only, so we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We will notify you any update in this regard via FOTA. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community! Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you."
For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Galaxy J
when do we get oreo to j7 prime
0 Likes
HariPrashanth
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Sir
Mr Amit Sarkar, did you face any hanging issues after this OTA update. Please reply if you encountered any problems after this OTA update.
0 Likes
AmitSarkar
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
No hanging issues till now after update. But are you facing any problems?
HariPrashanth
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
No but I've encountered a few users ( in the Samsung community) who reported that
1. The battery percentage halts at 90% and does not go beyond it.
2. Battery drains faster
3. Screen becomes unresponsive and device lags a lot
4. Network issues.

Don't know if all these reports are either true or spam! Hence I'm waiting for other users to report their experience after updating their J7 devices.
The earlier OTA update caused display problems on my device. It was fixed after a factory reset.
AmitSarkar
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Its 2.19 pm and i charged my mobile 100% at 11 am. So its not draining battery!!1ef07711-4505-4b2e-9cc1-e7e3cd7585b9.jpg
AmitSarkar
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
And also show in screen shot my battery is now 93%
HariPrashanth
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Thank you very much for your response Sir
I highly appreciate it.
Ayaanfaridi
Active Level 1
Galaxy J