Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

J2 2018 BATTERY EXPANSION

(Topic created on: 07-12-2020 01:48 PM)
pandatabhi
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
My j2 2018 battery is expanding can you tell me why it is happening the back is looking fluffed 
10 Comments
alienatta
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Your battery is damaged and needs replacement. Do it Asap otherwise your device will be damaged too by the battery.
0 Likes
pandatabhi
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
bro it happened on my old galaxy device also i think so samsung provides cheap quality batteries
0 Likes
alienatta
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
No. Its the character of Li-ion battery that gets detoriated after several battery cycle
0 Likes
BunnyGirl
Expert Level 4
Galaxy J
Your Device needs Battery replacement. do it asap
0 Likes
Galaxy J
it is because the life of battery is ended. replace battery as fast as possible. It happens not because of low quality battery. we must be very careful in charging the battery. Dont overcharge and dont connect charger in small intervals
0 Likes
Narayanmk
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
use power saving mode if your problem is alive you must change with original one in Samsung service centre. change mostly in live electricity
AgPrince
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Using chargers other than the one's provided in the box can cause the battery to swell up in older phones. Newer one's have mechanisms to keep this in check. Also be careful not to put the phone in the charging mode even after its fully charged. That is also an issue seen more in the older ones. You'll have a better experience with the newer phones brother hope this helps
pandatabhi
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks bro
AgPrince
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
You're most welcome brother. If the answer could be kind enough to click the three dots and select accept solution? Hope you have a good day ahead
0 Likes