Original topic:

Issues post Oreo update

(Topic created on: 11-25-2018 02:23 PM)
Viralshah1994
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
Did anyone notice the deterioration in the phone's performance post Oreo update?? I have a serious issue with the camera and notifications especially.

The camera tends to go out of focus after clicking even if the subject was well focussed before clicking and gives blurred or shakky images. This problem is there in all the modes- Auto, Pro or HDR and on both the cameras- front and rear.

Notifications too are facing some issue ever since the software update. Some notifications don't appear in the notification even if there is a notification from the app. Also it sometimes happens that the phone vibrates for a notification or if I am using the phone i see a notification and when i open the notification panel to view it its gone without clearing it. Also the app badges don't show the notification if you cleared it from the panel.

Also the battery is draining a lot. I need to fully charge my phone thrice a day and without much usage. Battery drains in minutes when battery level reached between 30-40% and sometimes phone switches off during calls even if it had more than 40% battery and when i switch it on the battery shows as 0%. Charging the phone between 30-40% will first discharge the phone to 0% and then start charging at a very slow pace.

OTG issue still not solved. It used to work fine about 2months ago but then suddenly it stopped detecting when and OTG pendrive or cable was connected to it.
7 Comments
YRSS
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
this are bugs I think which may be fixed in next updates
Viralshah1994
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
i hope these are bugs but they need to be fixed ASAP
0 Likes
Pramod1
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Hi I friends,
After I Update my j7 pro Oreo
Battery is geeting down very fast..
For Battery charge time is 6/7 hrs...
VSDevarakonda
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Why don't you take a backup thru Samsung Switch and reset the phone to factory settings. Most of your issues will be resolved
0 Likes
Viralshah1994
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
will give it a try
0 Likes
Shiv9564
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Report these bugs to be fixed through patch updates.
mjeet
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
we cant connect to internet while calling or receiving calls
0 Likes