Original topic:

Issues in J7 Pro after Pie Update.

(Topic created on: 06-21-2019 03:05 PM)
Bhavya22
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
After J7 Pro Pie Update there are three issues which are being faced.

1. After pluging in the charger the screen doesn't lit up and shows that the device is charging.

2. There are battery issues as it drains fast compared earlier in Android Oreo. 

3. There is some laginess being faced and the device is not working smooth as it used to work earlier.

Other features and One UI are just awesome.
But Samsung needs to fix these issues through OTA update.

9 Comments
Galaxy J
try factory reset
0 Likes
Suresh15
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
for me it is working better than oreo
Galaxy J
True that
0 Likes
vpk
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
my device is working excellent in pie version
0 Likes
vpk
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
samsung should include adapted colour to the widget in both home and lock screen.For eg:if we use white coloured wallpaper the widget cour should automatically changed to black so that we can see it better.It is present in oreo version,but absent in pie version.So kindly include this feature.
sangoldline
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
battery to go to 0 then charge full without start.
0 Likes
officialvis
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
right said. nonsense update.
0 Likes
ArvindFluidic
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
Yes, screen is not turned on while connected to charger.. Why they are removing the useful features after a update 😒😒
0 Likes
Macgyver
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
My Samsung Galaxy J7pro is aggresively draining the battery after Android Pie 9.0 update 2 days ago. It discharges nearly 3% every 5 minutes. I've either disabled or kept most apps in sleeping mode, it still discharges with same rate. I've also performed soft as well as hard factory reset, yet still the same issue. I've had no problem prior to the recent OS update. I hope the issue is resolved with an emergency update. 
0 Likes