Original topic:

I HATE SAMSUNG PAY MINI APP

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 07:17 AM)
isaacpaul
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
I hate samsung pay mini app why because It always appears on infront of home button i dont like that when i trys to press home button it accidentally touches to that samsung pay mini window I don't like that . After that issues i tried to clear the app permissions , memory , and uninstall all the updates and finally i does force stop also but i dont know how it updates and again and again appearing on the home button this is my daily process . Even i tried to stop all automatic updates in both galaxy store and play store but no result it again and agian updated automatically and appears on home screen please help me .thank you .
7 Comments
Galaxy J
Go to samsung pay mini and turn off the home button shortcut
0 Likes
isaacpaul
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
There is no option because i haven't registered so settings cannot be appear
0 Likes
Tamz_Di
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

Please share, how did you do it? I absolutely hate it. I hate it so much it makes me very angry. Please help!

isaacpaul
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
yes finally i find a way thank you to all
Vishwas_b
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy J
Could you please suggest, if you were able to solve the problem permanently.

I do Uninstall the latest update and clearing app Data, it worls for 4 days but it gets automatically gets updated again and added to home screen swipe.

Please can you share the steps which made it work for you.?
0 Likes
AkhilvSuresh
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy J

If you face any issue with Samsung Pay in future, then raise a ticket on this link  https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/main/main.do for further assistance with your query.

0 Likes