Original topic:

How to get auto adjust in gallery

(Topic created on: 02-14-2018 08:16 PM)
AeVenky
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
How to get auto adjust option in main page of gallery like in marshmallow. Here in nougat auto adjust option is available only from tone menu.
0 Likes
4 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that as of now this feature is not available as default OS feature. However we have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes
AeVenky
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
Thanks for concerning my feedback. Auto adjust was one of the best feature that samsung has. I think you might have received most queries regarding this. So kindly please update to access that feature with ease. We are eagerly waiting for.
anky14
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
i have the same question as i am not able to see that auto adjust..as i like this feature now me not able to see..i want hia option back...plss bring it back as i dnt want this software update..is it any way that i can go back to the old software?
0 Likes
anky14
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
yeah exactly i like this feature i used this feature yesterday and now i cnt see that feature coz of software update..i want this feature back so pls bring it back
0 Likes