Original topic:

HI, I like to be a SAMSUNG Mamber. My J2 is well in this time.i thanks galaxy .

(Topic created on: 09-10-2019 06:35 PM)
AjayJSR
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J
My dear 
Samsung members.
This is my galaxy J2 and a new one. This is my first feature phone in life.i am greatful over this.I see the other phones are also in compare.like xiomi,Nokia,LG,Vivo,lball etc.so, that I fear whether this will get less against others.
I got an another galaxy core 2 for use,the battery is fine up to 5 hours by a single charge.but due to the phone have old battery is draining 15% less of 100.also the front temper glass has been cracked 
and require to be assembled twice.
will it be last along, I asking.otherwise i may give some BODY.
62 Comments
ghreihani
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
thaks
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Keep It Up
0 Likes
Galaxy J
Please Like And Comment On this Post. Please. Help Me Please. Brother.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/About-All-Adorable-Samsung-Devices-GalaxyLifeUninterru...
0 Likes
TechieMann
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Welcome to the world of Galaxy!
0 Likes
AjayJSR
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
My dear
Samsung members.
it is October and a festival for goddess Durga.i glad to get this celebrate with my galaxy j2,I may take videos by it.and it would be common for every one at their sight.
but in hurry and rush my galaxy j2 may happen insecure in crowd. so I need your instruction that should i keep in any fast moment for the camera operating.
0 Likes
AjayJSR
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
My dear Samsung members,
yesterday, I went to the market and shown my new galaxy j2,to get a print from it. computer operator tried to attach my device with his desk top through the OTG support but it was not worked at a bit of chance,then I said to shift my document no mail.he gave me his e-mail ID and we succeeded to get a paper print.by his machine.
Now, I am asking for this condition between professional & personal use of the device. is this equal or some difference they can take over, which may rough when they handling our own.will it go for deffect ? I doubt.
0 Likes
AjayJSR
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
My dear,
Samsung members.
I am ajay,having My galaxy j2.One day I got a video footage of my area vicinity to made it post.i was posted it on face book.after passing a month i am getting it in objection.our society members are opposing for the camera function.sir/madam, is this common happening over my action,or I should had taken my permission compulsorily at their time ?
"Mile sur mera tumhara tou sur bane hamara".
0 Likes
AjayJSR
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Hello,
attention please.
Samsung group,
This is 24 October,I had got a list from website.it is the list what have recorded for home less peoples around the jamshedpur city and who were tried to detailed on departmental office.i took it by Samsung galaxy j2,Now name list is downloaded for seek a name from it.
I thank samsung for its quality. because this does have happen by computer generation and today has possibled by mobile technologies.
0 Likes
AjayJSR
Active Level 5
Galaxy J
Dear members,
I think, Samsung is a reputed company of India.every model phones are superior for their owner. because,luckily i have"galaxy j2".I found some apps are for companionship at in sum cost.i don't know,how it does good to be a stranger to find some one as that.i believe to be recognized not only by chance but also for positive reputation. like it my service provider and samsung brand.it meant the what's app is better than any costy app to bring video meetings.
0 Likes