Original topic:

Give an Update please.πŸ˜ͺ

(Topic created on: 07-24-2021 01:58 PM)
vijaym1234
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy J
Hi team samsung,

My internet not working properly,even i check properly the settings of sim card and APN settings i'm requesting you team to- please improve internet settings and make an update to enable "VOLTE" Services.This problem was irritating me and many of our Samsung members using samsung galaxy j7 pro,Model Number "SM J730F" . We fell very very sad due to purchase this mobile with much burden compare to any other samsung mobiles which are having low cost than galaxy J7 pro. I hope that the one ui developers will respond..

3 Comments
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Try resetting Network setting
0 Likes
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
VIP00
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Update will be rolled out while of the perfect time to update your device. Why are you crying? It's not a solution for your device. Check regularly at SETTINGS. SOFTWARE UPDATE.
0 Likes