Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Gaming in Galaxy j7 Max

(Topic created on: 10-21-2021 10:44 AM)
samsung_users
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
I have a Samsung Galaxy j7 Max. I have a concern for gaming in my phone. When I download any game, the phone was running normally. After a few days, my phone is slow down. When I deleted the game, the phone is getting normal. After few days, when I download another game, that is same case. But that time, my phone isn't working. When I took my phone to service centre, they were told me, the phone's all part was damaged. So my question is, Is Samsung Galaxy j7 Max comfortable for gaming?
9 Comments
BharatBhadu
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Because of storage is getting full, try to free up some space hope that helps. If that helped you then use 3 dots on my comment and accept as solution
0 Likes
samsung_users
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
My storage capacity is 32 GB. But I have used only 13 GB!
Thanks for suggest me MorningSunShine.
0 Likes
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
J7 max is little old device and it's processor is not that powerful to handle games so smoothly ..
Also as it is a old phone it's good to factory reset the phone if u haven't done it ..
Take all ur data backuped and factory reset this may make ur device even more improved..

Which all games u installed bro
0 Likes
samsung_users
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
I know J7 Max is a old device. I have asked this question to Samsung WhatsApp Customer Support. So they were told me for download only arcade games. Avoiding 3D games, my phone will be run smoothly. I have try it, and it was successed.

Mainly I like driving games, so I was downloaded Car racing 3D. But when Samsung was suggest me, I was search for arcade games, and I have downloaded the game.

Thanks for suggest me Edwin7878.
Edwin7878
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
🤗👍
0 Likes
MAHESAMSUNG
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thx frend for like..
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy J

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device slowing down issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-is-my-phone-slowing-down-and-how-can-i-speed-i...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

samsung_users
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
I have asked this question to Samsung WhatsApp Customer Support. So they were told me for download only arcade games. Avoiding 3D games, my phone will be run smoothly. I have try it, and it was successed. Thanks Samsung.
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
I cant downloding rocket league sideswipe in samsung j7 max why
0 Likes