Original topic:

GalaxyLife is essential

(Topic created on: 07-20-2019 01:09 AM)
Rahultechz
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy J
when it comes in terms of buying smartphone,that carry all the possible stuff required in a device without making your pocket feel heavy the only one device comes in a mind is Samsung.
Three month before I was setting up my mind for buying a device but didn't know which one has to select as my major requirement for the device was 3gb of Ram 8gb internal good camera, a perfect display,as I go on search for a device with this spec the prices are crossing the lines of my budget but as of now I am using Samsung j8,which quit fit my pocket and give me the spec more than that I was expecting earlier.
Everyone love hearing music,as I love too. Without music life is boring.If you are sad depressed,happy joy, music is suited for every mood you just have tap your fav groove and get plugged with your music and it won't be possible without Samsung level u bluetooth earphone which keep me grooving all day and night along.Its built quality and design is so classy that it fit easy inside the ear and being trendy with your outfit.

Keep moving Keep exploring sound great but what happen when your device juice got drained and you struck in between of your exploring at this mean time my Samsung powerbank with massive 10000 mAh power storage help me to keep moving towards my destination without any hustle.

10 Comments
dooli
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
my phone Samsung galaxy J7NEXT
0 Likes
Rahultechz
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
I hope you were experiencing the best of it
0 Likes
AdityajsR
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy J

Agreed i have been using Samsung for a while now and am always excited for some inovative new products and u know what Samsung never lets u down.🔥

0 Likes
Rahultechz
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
afcourse
0 Likes
SingAvi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

Samsung lover forever.it provides tech and solution that no company ever competes with it

0 Likes
Rahultechz
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
genuinely true
0 Likes
Neel633
Active Level 7
Galaxy J

Nice bro

Bruce007
Active Level 6