Original topic:

Galaxy j6 problems

(Topic created on: 04-07-2019 12:01 AM)
Anantsingla412
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy J

Hi guys,my friend is using Samsung j6 next and now this phone has started giving many problems such as many times the bluetooth and bluetooth filter does not switch off after restarting the phone als and 2nd is phone is going to much slow down and after scanning it shows that there is no virus and 3rd it is first the phone is not consuming much battery but it started consuming very much it don't no now battery backup is very bad and he has bought the previous year and some problem with j7 also it hang too much but after scanning it shows nothing and no update is coming of j7. 

Please do something and give update of j7

Thank you

6 Comments
MysticNitish
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
reset your phone.
Galaxy J
thank you for your help
0 Likes
sunilbadola
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
My brother needs you to format your phone once and format the space a bit, after which you can not fill the phone.
Galaxy J
thank you bro for your help
0 Likes
SumanDhar
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
its due to an 3rd party app like clean master or any other anti virus format ur device in Samsung care and don't install any 3rd party application like that...i have j6 and i don't have any heating issue and 1 day of full day battery backup after heavy usage....
if you are happy with my comment then hit the 3 dot button on the right side of my comment and tap accept solution....tq
shqipron
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
accept solutions givens to you bro 😊