Original topic:

Firmware flashing Error

(Topic created on: 07-21-2020 01:28 PM)
Sujoydas
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy J

Hi,,,i am using samsung galaxy j6 infinity 2018 model. But Unfortunetly Im Flash The Singapore (XSP) Region Firmware,,,& Now Jio VoLTE Service Not Working On My Device. im try to go back on my Previous android version,,,Which is Pie..but when i try to flash The Firmware Via Odin..It Says SW REV CHECK FAIL DEVICE 7, BINARY 6. The Singapore Region developers Updated The Bootloader from U6 to U7. & India Release The Android 10 Firmware,,Which Comes With Old U6 bootloader.  i am not able to do anything until indian developers releases next software update which comes with U7 or Upper Version Bootloader.

FIRMWARE INSTALLED ON MY DEVICE CURRENTLY : J600GDXU7CTF1 (Android 10)

INDIA (INS) FIRMWARE IS : J600GDXU6CTF4 (Android 10) 

I Actually don't know that once the device bootloader is upgraded...its impossible to downgrade.

(DUE TO SAMSUNG SECURITY POLICY)

If anyone know some solution please suggest me into the Comment Box. I need help.

Thank You

0 Likes
4 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
firmware version was same or not ? most of times Vietnam firmware matched with Indian ....but Singapore firmware is same or not i don't know....i suggest you to visit service center once and flash official last firmware from them...see your device is eligible to get android 10 officially in this August only as scheduled... you supposed to apply that officially by smart switch or by odin ....
Sujoydas
Active Level 5
Galaxy J

I TRIED ALL METHODS..BUT NONE OF THIS WORKED FOR ME

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
thatswhy i am saying....when official version will come then please flash it through authorized Samsung service center then .....see we maximum people flash firmware by Odin tools when officially it releases for india...otherwise those methods which you did is not recommended bro ...if little problem will be there then it can tripped many things
0 Likes
FastGsm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J

iPhones or any other Android devices network locked to any country network/operator ? .we are professionals and not **bleep** We can unlock all .oppo Realme india unlock codes available.Mi account locked? We will remove for more info ping us on WhatsApp +91 8 37 8 84 2052

0 Likes