Original topic:

Feels like a sin to own Galaxy J7 Max. It's time to think of alternative Brand.

(Topic created on: 06-27-2019 06:34 PM)
prasar85
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy J
No update or patch to fix the issue after March 2019.
This battery draining issue after Android Oreo 8 update, Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, moreover reluctance towards consumer is compelling me to shift into another brand, using Samsung since 9 years, losing faith and trust after being a loyal customer, dissapointed. 
It is time to go for other brand, really the trust and faith is lost in the wave of better Companies. 
The resolutions from technical support is mind blowing, a scripted guide of setting up battery optimized modes, although I am not a heavy user, my primary task is neither heavy like gaming, the idle and android system is consuming extra charge and screen on time has decreased. A moderate 2 hours average usage, a 15 month old device. 
Thank you for everything Samsung. Dissapointed.
8 Comments
Frankie19
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
it happens with every phone. no need to worry my friend
prasar85
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Not exactly, a lot of factor like operating system management of available hardware, customisation of RISC(SoC)chip so on.
0 Likes
Frankie19
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
the early low budget where worse but now, they have changed a lot
profficial001
Active Level 9
Galaxy J
No..its like u shouldn't purchase low budget Samsung phones..it really **bleep**..atleast u shud have mid range devices...
prasar85
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
It's mid range my friend, on being a technical researcher, I know exactly what is the issue, but Samsung must follow up issues.
SuvoSougato
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
about j7max... losing my mind
Galaxy J
J7 Max will never get Pie update. Please refer the last list for the upgrade which has just two devices. J7 Max has never been in Samsung's radar right from the beginning. They never divulged it.
Its purchase turned out to be bad bet. Samsung completely neglected the J7 Max buyers. Overall its profit from the device is more than other similarly priced ones.
prasar85
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
You are absolutely correct, J7MAX users get security patches like consolation. It's time to end Samsung's long relationship. #Samsung #J7MAX #SamsungIndia
0 Likes