Original topic:

Enabling Secure Folder in J7 16 Noughat

(Topic created on: 09-18-2017 01:36 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy J
Hey, J7 16 users, who desperately want secure folder. I found a very easy way to do that. What you have to do is that download the apk file from apk mirror and install it. As simple as that. It gets well integrated with the system and works like inbuilt app. Apk link :

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/secure-folder/secure-folder-1-1-05-4-releas...94d3c2db-5a8b-4cdd-a123-974a4cd6e3ad.jpg
0 Likes
9 Comments
tonystark
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
yes bro i hav alrdy installed it ...that's cool
0 Likes
Manroj
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
bro can u tell me how i do enable UI tuner of j7 prime. if you know.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
samsung has removed the feature of system ui tuner from the Nougat android system.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
but the basic feature of ui tuner that is editing grid menu in notification area ia already present in the ui. Only lacking thing is blue light filter and that is also present in the system but hidden. and right now there is no way to enable it. but there is strong possibility that blue light filter would be included in next update
0 Likes
RJf61
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
hi..is any another apk link for j7 2016 is there like aod blue light filter etc
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
yeah it is there but it wont get installed as there is already a system package which would interfere with the installation
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy J
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern .We are happy to see that we have such a platform where members can ask share their concern and other members are responding to another one. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community!
0 Likes
Ŕäfìķ
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
I have also installed it..
nothing lost anything.
muzamm
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy J
j72016 nougat version when we get
0 Likes