Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Does Samsung cares?

(Topic created on: 02-23-2020 10:01 AM)
TheYuvrajOP
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy J
Today I have a really harsh topic to discuss. I am right now using Samsung's J5 Prime, 3Gb Ram (Indian variety). I have noticed that Samsung stops giving update to Old/Cheap Devices. I am still using Android 8.0.0. Why is that so? Android 10 has hit the phones and yet I'm using Android 8? Where is the update? Can't I get a update or is this a strategy from Samsung for users like me to upgrade my phone? Me and my family has been loyal to Samsung phones, we didn't buy and recommend any other company. 
I'm sorry for being too Harsh on Samsung but they need to work on this.. I don't even know if anyone is gonna see this. 
Tell me your opinions my dear Samsung users..

#SamsungNeedsToChange
4 Comments
Solution
Ashutosh7x
Active Level 8
Galaxy J
They have stopped caring for old mobiles that is true. In fact they have messed up in providing updates to recently launched A series devices.
I'm using A50 and the fingerprint scanner on the device is buggy which hasn't been fixed in one year. Samsung's service is pathetic.
TheYuvrajOP
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
Looks like Samsung is too busy making new smartphones...😒
0 Likes
Solution
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy J
Samsung had a policy of 1 major update previously for midrange phones. Now they've started giving 2 major updates for their midrange ones other than this, Samsung will not pay attention towards its midrange phones as they are famous for its premium and flagship devices. So don't expect anything from Samsung in terms of implementing changes in midrange category.
TheYuvrajOP
Active Level 6
Galaxy J
I agree bro..
0 Likes