Ramesh2002
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy J

2 Comments
lucid
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
The update totally removes the functionality of the storage part of the application. It removes the ability to clear the phone's internal memory of temporary and cached files. This is a disaster. The response to this for my query was inadequate the reply directed me to the memory section which is irrelevant as that is for RAM. Google Play has responses saying that section of the app was Chinese spyware.
Well if true why did they not find that out sooner? and if it took so long to remove it why couldn't they have replaced it with a working non spyware version in the update. After market cache cleaners do not appear to work as are not system apps and don't clean certain files. This needs to be addressed immediately by Samsung as a matter of utmost urgency to provide an update that is fit for purpose that has a proper storage cleaner that actually works and one without spyware!!!
Samsung need to read the comments section on Play for this. They will see how upset people are that the update did not replace this function and there was no mention of it in the notes with the update so we could choose what to do. Samsung could easily have adjusted the permissions of the app to deny it internet access rendering it useless as spyware instead of removing the functionality completely. Once again Samsung please fix this and restore a functional cache cleaner to the device care storage section.
VishalH
Active Level 7
Galaxy J
i think it automatically delet cache on time set Ex:12:00AM / 2:00AM
0 Likes