Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Complaints For Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT Bug

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 09:41 AM)
ArpanSamsungGalaxy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Hi, I am Arpan Chandra, A member of Samsung Members and also a user of Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT. 

My phone specification:-
Model:- Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT 
UI version:- One UI
Android version:- Android Pie (9)
System Storage:- 32 GB
RAM :- 3 GB
Security Patch:- 1 November, 2019
Model:- SM-J701F

Before Some days (in December) I have received a Update for Security Patch.  I Updated that. But, After update I noticed that, there have a bug. The bug is, when I plugged the phone to charge, the phone is discharging until it goes to 5%. After disconnecting to 5% the charge is increasing. My device is changing very slow after update. 
              Please fix this bug 🙏 and send me a fixing update. It is my urgent phone.
I also have a new Samsung phone, named "Samsung Galaxy M30s".  It also have a Android pie (9) version and 1 December 2019 Security Patch update. But in this phone, there are no bug in this phone that I noticed. 
             Please fix my Samsung Galaxy J7 NXT charging bug. I am very afraid of that. 😖
Thank you.

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DeepChavda
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Try some of these things it might help

1. Check your Battery health in settings>device care.

2. Try restarting.

3. Go into Safe mode and check if the problem appears there.

4. Get the backup of your data on J7 NXT and factory reset it.

5. Lastly go to service center, they might replace the battery

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
If you're facing this issue just after updating your device, then do perform a factory reset of your device.

After factory reset if the issue still exist, then check the battery health of your phone and if possible visit your nearest Samsung service centre.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy J

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

>Follow standard battery charging procedure (charge a fully discharged the battery in Switch-off mode up to 150 minutes).

>Charge the device with the other original charger.

>Perform Interactive checks through Samsung Members app (Samsung Member> Get Help> Interactive checks->USB/Charger).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions)

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
DeepChavda
Active Level 4
Galaxy J
Try some of these things it might help

1. Check your Battery health in settings>device care.

2. Try restarting.

3. Go into Safe mode and check if the problem appears there.

4. Get the backup of your data on J7 NXT and factory reset it.

5. Lastly go to service center, they might replace the battery
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy J
If you're facing this issue just after updating your device, then do perform a factory reset of your device.

After factory reset if the issue still exist, then check the battery health of your phone and if possible visit your nearest Samsung service centre.
RAMANA143
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
Samsung Galaxy on nxt G610F Exynos 7870 android pie update not India
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy J

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

>Follow standard battery charging procedure (charge a fully discharged the battery in Switch-off mode up to 150 minutes).

>Charge the device with the other original charger.

>Perform Interactive checks through Samsung Members app (Samsung Member> Get Help> Interactive checks->USB/Charger).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions)

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

aakashJ7Next
Active Level 1
Galaxy J

3months back, I have also written to CEO of samsung and he assured me that the bugs in J7 Nxt Android Pie will be removed and battery draining issue and heating issue will be resolved in J7 NXT phones but still issue is not resolved. The phone never heated in Android Nougat and never had battery draining issue in Android Nougat. Samsung also does not have user friendly option to unlock bootloader and so without unlocking bootloader the user cannot downgrade. Whereas MI Brand Phones gives an option to user to unlock bootloader. Samsung has strategy to make bug so that phone heats up, battery drain faster then the customer will buy new phone, but by doing this tactics, customer never purchase samsung phone in future and everyone says samsung not recommended. Thats why people now are days are shifting to MI phones. 

0 Likes